- New research might revolutionize how much AI can remember for every conversation. And that completely changes the things that we can do with it.
- Do you have a unique value proposition? If you don’t, your audience might just prefer AI-generated content
- Just Eat is having a great time using automated dismissal technology
- A Fortune company gave its customer service reps generative AI to help them answer customers’ calls. Performance increased noticeably.
- While Drake’s music label is busy suing to death his fans, Grimes proposes her fans to split the profit if they use her voice to make new songs
- People reveal secrets they don’t tell anybody else to their AI
- Why bother with dating apps when the AI can do it for you? Just show up to the restaurant that GPT-4 has booked for you with the partner of the day.
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled The Fed Whisperer. It covers how Coca-Cola, Walmart, and JPMorgan Chase & Co are using AI for a very different range of use cases. It also reviews three powerful prompting techniques to reduce the number of tokens (and the bill) in your interaction with GPT-4.