- The new AI models of the week, GPT-4 with Code Interpreter and Claude 2, have the potential to transform the way we work. Let’s see why.
- New York City is now enforcing a law to regulate the use of AI in hiring processes.
- AI is infiltrating the agenda of the Labour Party in the UK.
- Some artists are not very happy with Adobe and its new generative AI system Firefly.
- The Boston Consulting Group surveyed nearly 13,000 people in 18 countries on what they feel about AI.
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition is titled Investigating absurd hypotheses with GPT-4.
In it, we discover the ELI5 technique, comparing how well it works with both OpenAI GPT-4 with Code Interpreter and Anthropic Claude 2.
We also use the GPT-4 with Code Interpreter capabilities to analyze two unrelated datasets, overlay one on top of the other in a single chart, and investigate correlation hypotheses.