September 2, 2023
In This Issue
- What happens when AI models become really good at generating charts and diagrams, and we automate their production at scale?
- What Caught My Attention This Week
- Harvard Business School professor on how AI could impact the workforce.
- Two novel approaches in using AI in conjunction with brain-computer interfaces to give a faster voice to patients.
- Vinod Khosla, one of the most famous and successful venture capitalists in the world, on how much of the existing jobs will be taken over by AI.
- The International Labour Organization (ILO) offers a positive outlook on the impact of AI on jobs.
- How Do You Feel?
- Companies are increasingly concerned about the reputational damage associated with announcing the use of AI to augment or replace the workforce.
- Putting Lipstick on a Pig
- Scientific journals are getting inundated with research written with ChatGPT.
You need a paid membership to read this content.