- A dishonest photographer shows us how a coworker might steal your promotion
- Office workers buying AI services might finally render obsolete the IT department in big corps
- A science fiction magazine overwhelmed by AI-generated spam submissions shows us that content curation might become an impossible job
- We used to have to convince people to buy typewriters
- There’s a new job called synthetic celebrity and, yes, no human does it
- Musicians initially tried to boycott recorded music (they are all dead now, don’t worry)
- ChatGPT makes the joke of the week in Woody Allen style
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled I will edit and humanize your AI content and it’s focused on how AI is changing the job market across industries (desired skills, job opportunities, and future prospects for hiring managers).
This is the Free Edition of the newsletter and, well, it's free to receive in your inbox every week. But to access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Free Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in