- People have started automating the production and publishing of YouTube shorts. I call it “The Perpetual Garbage Generator”.
- GPT-4 can now memorize all the infamous details of your life and use them against you in future conversations
- If you are a telemarketer, a teacher, or a psychologist, I have a scary, scary chart to show you
- In less than 50 years, we moved from clunky digital cameras to sleek smartphones that use AI to make up photos
- The Romanian government has started using AI to work way less than any other politician on Earth
- People using AI for software development are caught smiling like teenagers in love in front of the screen
- South Park has dedicated an entire episode to ChatGPT and it’s glorious
P.s.: This week’s Splendid Edition of Synthetic Work is titled Medical AI to open new hospital in the metaverse to assist (human) ex doctors affected by severe depression and it’s focused on how AI is impacting the Health Care industry.
This is the Free Edition of the newsletter and, well, it's free to receive in your inbox every week. But to access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Free Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in