December 9, 2023
In This Issue
- The cultural bias of large language models, all of a sudden, matters.
- What Caught My Attention This Week
- OpenAI is preparing to offer a self-service version of ChatGPT Enterprise, but COO Brad Lightcap doesn’t think AI can transform businesses overnight.
- DARPA is looking to train AI models to behave as synthetic scientists.
- JP Morgan says AI tools are starting to generate revenue for the bank.
- Goldman Sachs is losing the most AI talents to other financial institutions. Is it an attitude problem?
- The UK Department for Education’s Unit for Future Skills puts London finance and insurance professionals on high alert for the expected impact of AI on the job market.
You need a paid membership to read this content.