February 10, 2024
In This Issue
- What Caught My Attention This Week
- Microsoft announced a new initiative to train 2 million Indians on AI by 2025.
- The UK Intellectual Property Office fails to convince AI providers and news organizations to agree on a voluntary code of practice on copyrighted material.
- Sainsbury’s is preparing to roll out automated tills, warehouse robots, and AI forecasting tools. Job cuts are not excluded.
- The Way We Work Now
- The winner of the Japanese Akutagawa Prize reveals to have copied 5% of the book from ChatGPT.
- A new book uncovers how employers are using AI candidate-screening algorithms.
- How Do You Feel?
- Nobel Prize winner cautioned younger generations against piling into (STEM) subjects.
You need a paid membership to read this content.