- Wells Fargo is using large language models to help determine what information clients must report to regulators and how they can improve their business processes.
- Carvana used generative AI to produce 1.3 million personalized video ads for its customers to celebrate 10 years in business.
- Deutsche Bank is using AI to scan the portfolios of its clients and suggest new investments.
- Amazon is using computer vision AI models to screen items for damage before orders are shipped to customers.
- JP Morgan Chase is preparing to launch a generative AI service like GPT-4 to offer investment advice to its clients.
- In the What Can AI Do for Me section, let’s see how GPT-4 can help us fully document a corporate procedure as mortally boring as opening a bank account.
The AI Adoption Tracker now includes almost 50 companies across 23 industries, using AI for 41 different use cases. Not bad if you think that I launched the tool just one month ago.
If your company is not a first-mover and you want to know what your industry peers are doing with AI, or if you are a technology provider and you are looking for customers, take a look at the tool: https://synthetic.work/aitracker
To access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Splendid Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in
If, after signing in, you still can't read this post, it's possible that your current membership level doesn't include access to the Splendid Edition archive. Please double-check.