- McKinsey and Company has allowed almost 15,000 employees in its workforce to use ChatGPT and other AI tools.
- The Financial Times embraces generative AI with a new editorial policy while CNET has to rectify theirs.
- BuzzFeed is now using AI to power a second section of its website, dedicated to recipe generation. The CEO believes that “over the next few years, generative AI will replace the majority of static content.”
- Blackstone is using AI to help the employees of its portfolio companies to reduce the health costs associated with diabetes.
- In the Prompting section, we review a technique I call The Devil’s Advocate to help you make better decisions.
As some of you have seen on social media, I’ve started offering Advisory & Consulting services in a new section of Synthetic Work: https://synthetic.work/consulting.
The demand is simply enormous and this is a more efficient way to answer the most frequently asked questions I keep receiving.
If you need help with the most transformational technology, and the biggest business opportunity, of our times, reach out.
End of the plug. End of the intro.