- How it feels to build a company with human collaborators and AIs.
- What’s AI Doing for Companies Like Mine?
- Learn what the European Central Bank, the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, and the Australian Federal Police are doing with AI.
- A Chart to Look Smart
- GPT-4 performs exceptionally well in diagnosing arcane CPC medical cases (with the right prompt). Are large language models the future of diagnoses?
- The Tools of the Trade
- What if you could ask the advice of the top experts in the world in their fields, and watch them debate the business challenge you are facing? Now you can.
Since I left Red Hat in December 2022, I’ve been building a company that, essentially, relies on human collaborators and AIs. Not in the sense that people use Ais to automate part of their work, but in the sense that certain roles within the company are primarily assigned to AIs while others are primarily assigned to humans.
And this is by design.
No human has lost his/her job because, from day 1, certain jobs were assigned to AIs and AIs only. I wanted to experience what happens when you treat AI models as collaborators, side by side with their human counterparts.
It’s the strangest experience I’ve ever had in my career. And there’s no instruction manual to rely on.
Over the months, the astonishing progress in AI has allowed me to execute more and more of this vision. And today, I’m going to show you a technology that will greatly accelerate that vision.
To access this online archive, you need a paid membership.
Read a sample of the Splendid Edition
Subscribe* or Sign in
If, after signing in, you still can't read this post, it's possible that your current membership level doesn't include access to the Splendid Edition archive. Please double-check.