February 4, 2024
In This Issue
- A Chart to Look Smart
- More than 50% of surveyed UK undergraduates are using generative AI to help with their essays. They will be your future new hires.
- GitClear published a study on developers using CoPilot and found a decline in code quality.
- ARK Invest published its annual Big Ideas report, giving ample room to AI forecasts for this year and 2030.
- New research confirms that GPT-4 is capable of generative creative business ideas if prompted in the right way.
- The Tools of the Trade
- A little app to transcribe 45min YouTube video in 4 minutes.
You need a paid membership to read this content.